How We Can Help
Helping Women Feel Confident in Their Financial Future
At Engaging Women in Wealth, led by financial advisor Deb Sims, we believe everyone needs a financial strategy in order to set, pursue, and reach their goals. We understand that each client’s needs and goals are unique. As a result, we are dedicated to creating customized wealth management strategies that fit the client’s circumstances and can grow with them through the many milestones of life.
Many women are not armed with a financial strategy because they don’t know where to start. They may also worry that a large firm can’t provide them with individual attention. We seek to solve this problem by working closely with our clients and developing solutions that can withstand fluctuations in the markets and unexpected life events.
As we are an independent firm and Deb Sims is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, we serve as a team that clients can trust to provide objective advice and trusted guidance. We can help answer the common financial questions women may have, such as:
- What’s the risk in my financial portfolio?
- Am I paying too much in taxes?
- What should I do with my 401k, TSP, 403b now that I’m not working?
- How can I better understand my financial statements?
- When can I retire?
- How do I effectively manage my assets?
- What is the best way to consolidate my numerous IRA accounts?
- How do I get started with an estate plan?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- What is an alternative to a 1031 exchange?
- How can I leave a legacy for my children?
- Is there a way to sell my business and defer the capital gains?
By offering education and guidance, our aim is to help clients make wise investment decisions and pursue financial independence.